To ensure optimal skin care solution, we develop SKIINZ by mixing several active ingredients in an effective concentration.
Click on the title button to discover the benefits of consuming these ingredients to your beloved skin!
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract is an extract of the fruit of the orange. Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, is packed with alpha hydroxy acids to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis (stimulates new skin cell growth) and minimizes damage caused by the sun.
The fruit extract and oil comes from the flesh of the orange and exhibits remarkable exfoliating properties, smoothing fine lines, replenishing moisture in the skin, and increases the thickness of the epidermis. Orange fruit extract is a natural anti-aging ingredient (increases collagen production, smoothens the appearance of fine lines, brightens skin and impedes the development of wrinkles). It has even demonstrated significant effects on keratinization.
Malus Domestica (Apple) Callus Culture Extract
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Malus Domestica is a liposomal preparation based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple. Uttwiler Spätlauber is an endangered apple variety that was well-known for its excellent storability and thus its longevity potential.
- Gives elasticity, radiance and tone to skin
- Hydrates and nourishes in depth
- Smooths wrinkles and removes imperfections
- Treats acne, skin inflammations
- Helps tanning in the summer (stimulates the production of melanin).
Rhododendron Ferrugineum (Rose) Leaf Cell Extract
Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract is the extract of a culture of the leaf cells of Rhododendron ferrugineum L., Ericaceae is said to protect skin against UV Stress, increase skin stem cell vitality, boost epidermal regeneration and improve skin barrier function.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Scientific studies show us that Vitamin E (or often known as, Tocopherol) has very specific benefits to the skin:
- It protects the skin from environmental pollution
- It has a protecting action against UV radiation – although it cannot be classed as a sunscreen
- It is an excellent moisturiser
- It contains powerful anti-inflammatory action – and this can prevent the signs of premature ageing, as inflammatory conditions in the skin is a leading cause of skin ageing
- It has excellent wound healing properties
Apart from all of these excellent qualities, Vitamin E also enhances and helps with the penetration of other compounds into the skin and is itself well absorbed by human skin.
Vitamin C for Anti-Aging & Brighter Skin
There are many forms of vitamin C (and we’ll get to which types work best) and each one has potent antioxidant benefits that help to intercept problems before they can happen to your skin.
When added to your daily skincare routine, well-formulated products containing vitamin C can provide a range of benefits from helping to
- even your skin tone,
- revitalize skin’s surface,
- significantly improve hydration, and
- keep your skin looking younger, longer!
Collagen is a long-chain amino acid and the most abundant protein in the body. It is composed of the individual amino acids Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline and Arginine and in nature is found exclusively in animal tissue, especially bones and connective tissue. It is what is responsible for giving skin elasticity, hair its strength, and connective tissue its ability to hold everything in place. In fact, the collagen protein makes up 30% of the total protein in the body, and 70% of the protein in the skin!